Monday, December 22, 2008

2009 BASKETBALL SEASON BRINGS NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS


As the 2009 basketball season begins to heat up, I will begin my first post in over 6 months with my basketball new years resolutions.

Resolution #1 - I will never post on my blog anything about, alluding to, or referencing the NBA.


Resolution #2 - I will watch at least one full NCAA game from each of the 6 major conferences BEFORE March. I will then reap the rewards when filling out my brackets.

Resolution #3 - I will tape ALL the first and second round games of the NCAA tourney. I will then go back and analyze what makes good teams good.

Resolution #4 - I will post more often on my blog...therefore I will piss off more people then last year.

Resolution #5 - I will stop pointing out the faults of the cougar basketball program...their won loss record will do it for me.

Have a Merry Christmas

THE ASSISTANT BASKETBALL COACH

No comments: